ENS Recruitment are currently seeking Registered General Nurse's and Registered Mental Health Nurse's for a Residential unit based in Gravesend.
As a Registered Nurse you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care.
At present we are looking for RMN's and RGN's to join the team on both the day and night shifts within the Home.
- Providing a high level of care to the residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident’s conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting the residents as necessary
- Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
In return, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Support for long term sick
- Discounts at major high street retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Food available, including hot meals, fruit and filtered water
- Comfortable staff rooms
If you feel this is the right role for you please do not hesitate to apply of contact Kirsty at ENS Recruitment.