Registered Nurse - Bourton on the Water
We are seeking Registered Nurses to work flexible hours (including full and part time roles), If you are looking for Days (early or late) or Night shifts within Nursing Homes throughout the county get in touch for an informal chat or apply today.
The role will involve working as part of our Nursing team to provide:
- Personal care
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Catheter care ad catheterisation where required,
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
- Flexible Work to suit you
- Paid Holidays
- Regular shifts
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Paid Mileage*
- £200 Welcome bonus*
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM
- NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of placements
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250
- Help and assistance to get you through your revalidation
- Free Christmas party
- PAYE or Ltd Company
- Discount Scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car setvicing / MOT
First City Nursing and Care are Gloucestershires leading agency and have over 30 years of experience.
We have offices and our own training company covering the south west, an OUTSTANDING CQC rated Nursing Home and a registered charity to help enrich the lives of individuals in the community.
Help us make a difference today call
Employment subject to checks including Enhanced DBS and satisfactory references, First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer
- NMC PIN
- Registered NURSE