Job Role: Residential Registered General Nurse
Full and Part Time positions available.
8am to 8pm / 8pm to 8am
Social Care & Education are recruiting on behalf of our client, a dedicated qualified nurse to join their friendly team in Kidderminster. You will be expected to work in a busy 24hour residential setting, working alongside other carers and managers to improve the lives of Residents. The Residential setting in which you are applying for, specialises in Day, Night, Respective and End of Life care, so passion, commitment and empathy will be your strength. In return, the company have pleasing benefits and rewards for all your hard work.
The candidate required for this role will need to have hands on experience in the nursing industry. You will be:
- Responsible for individual patient care and evaluation.
- Accountable for checking and administrating medication.
- Supervising care staff in the delivery of high standards of care.
- Planning, implanting and analysing care plans in collaboration with residents and other members of staff
- Ensure support plans and medical records are kept up to date
- Responsible for assessment records
- Doing observations on the residents
- Tissue Viability Monitoring
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have the following
- A valid DBS / CRB
- At least 1 year experience working as a Nurse, preferably in a residential setting or similar. (not necessary)
- A valid NMC Pin
- The ability to work in a team and have a flexible approach to working hours
What we offer:
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- On-going career support
- And 'other’ company benefits to be confirmed on interview stage.
If you are interested in the above position please contact Mohammed at Social Care & Education or go to our website www.scesocialcare.co.uk and complete an Application A form.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job