BMI Healthcare is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse – Surgical Ward to join their team of staff in the Airlie Ward.
This is a role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with experience in the acute care setting
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
- Knowledge of current issues relating to nursing and health sectors
Duties of this role include:
- Deliver and supervise care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community
- Demonstrate compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical /technical knowledge / skill, and expertise
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience
- To identify, plan, implement and evaluate the care and services offered to our customers within the ward seeing through effective systems of documentation, quality standards, and resource management and allocation
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.