Registered Nurse ( RMN )
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Mental Health, Rehabilitation
- Service: Mental health care in elderly 18 - 65 years old Lock and open service
- Salary: £ 14.00 per hour (£30,500 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurse with experience who will play a key role within this rehabilitation care home providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of younger adults with mental health conditions. The service is mixed gender both locked and open rehabilitation.
The service is situated in near Preston, Lancashire in the North-West of England. The service has a clear purpose which is to be a centre of excellence for mental health rehabilitation and recovery from locked in-patient services through to independent community living. The service ensures a maintained balance between therapy as well as care and that the progress of treatment is outcome measurable to monitor and evaluate clinical effectiveness.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Paid Breaks
- Paid DBS
- 6.6 weeks holiday
- Training Programmes
- Overtime enhancements
*All application must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to