Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Braintree, Essex
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical care and Nursing Dementia
- Service: General care in older adults - care home
- Salary: £16.00 per hour (£29,900 to £39,900 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (36, 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses with experience RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Physical and nursing Dementia, designed by award winning care home architects and is purpose-built catering to the resident's needs. The home is located in Braintree, Essex.
The home manager has been in post for just over 8 years and is clinically trained, they have progressed their way from Staff nurse to Home manager and has done every role in between, they have an open-door policy and is always on call. They are looking for a patient nurse to join this amazing team.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Free uniform
- Paid Breaks
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to