Ref Number: RHRGNPAR1010
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join Excelcare at Park Avenue CareHome, in Bromley, London.
Up to £47,923 per annum Mon-Sun plus, bank holiday enhancement plus a £2,000 nurses Welcome Bonus.*
Flexible hours – 12 hour shifts 8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am – Full and part-time.
Excelcare are a family owned care business which has been established for over 30 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You’ll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring, kind and compassionate.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid*
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare*
- We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer*
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer *
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms and restaurants
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done
Posting Date: 10th October 2019
Closing Date: 9th November 2019
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'