RGN, RMN and RNLD applications welcomed
Salary £28,675 - £35,293 - Based on a 42 hour contract
Full Time Hours
We are partnering with one of the UK's largest Care providers and looking for Registered Nurses to join the team of a large nursing home in Manchester.
The home comprises of five houses providing nursing care, residential and nursing dementia care, convalescence, palliative care and respite, as well as specialist care for older people with physical disabilities. This pleasant purpose-built home has recently completed a substantial refurbishment and upgrade programme and also boasts lovely landscape gardens.
So if you are a caring, passionate Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin, has a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships, then this could be the opportunity for you….
Some of the benefits on offer:
* Autonomy to practice
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
To apply please send current CV to Debby @ Search (AGY) or call . Immediate interview available
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- "RGN" OR "Registered General Nurse" OR "Registered Nurse" OR "Gorton" OR "Ashton Under Lyne"