Advinia Healthcare, are an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, providing 24 hour care and support to our residents. We are recruiting for a Registered Night Nurse to join the team in our Nursing and Residential Home, Kingsway a beautiful 42 bedded home in Durham.
This role is 24 hours per week.
- Leading and supporting the care team
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing etc
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Resident's dignity and respect at all times
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them-Drs etc.
Due to the nature of this role we need for you to hold a valid NMC License with a minimum of 1 year Nursing practice.
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
In Return we can offer...
- NMC pin renewal
- Up to £2000 in bonuses (£500 of which in your first pay)
- Paid breaks
- Free Parking
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible Pay
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Kingsway Registered Nurse Nights
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £16.83 per hour
- nursing: 1 year (Required)
- NMC (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'