Are you looking for your next challenge within mental health nursing? Can you build strong relationships with vulnerable adults? Register with Randstad today and provide first-class care within a highly reputable South Wales hospital trust. We are looking for a confident, proactive and experienced registered mental health nurse to join the Randstad team! Hourly Rates of up to £30.00!
Here at Randstad we can offer you:
- Continuing support and free mandatory training
- Flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - both day and night shifts available
- 28 days annual leave pay
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- Actively participate as part of an experienced nursing team
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- Be passionate about the care of vulnerable adults
- Have recent experience nursing within the NHS
- Have a clear NMC Pin as well as an enhanced DBS
If you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Health Board then call today for a brief informal chat about how we can help you.
To join our team you will have relevant and recent experience of nursing within the NHS for a minimum of 6 months. Call Will at the Cardiff office today on or email your CV !
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Band 5
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job