Due to an exciting period of expansion Newcross Healthcare are seeking an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work with our clients in line with the Newcross Philosophy of Care and always with a person-centred focus.
You will be working in and around Oxford and the surrounding towns throughout the Oxfordshire area. Due to the location of some of our clients a willingness to travel may be required for this role.The Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Job Role
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you will be working closely with patients who can be anxious or confused so a calm approach is vital to establish rapport. Another important aspect of this role is providing support for family and friends of the person who play a key part in their life.
We are able to provide opportunities in a range of settings with service users who present with substance misuse or alcohol or drug dependency and therefore a proficiency in enabling and treating patients is essential.
Join us using our exclusive platinum offer for a £500 welcome bonus, free uniform & DBS!*The Benefits
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.*
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer
Further benefits within this role include:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Salary of up to £26.82/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- mental health
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- registered mental health nurse
- south east