Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses for ad hoc to block booking shifts working at premium rates of pay in and around the Devon area. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are able to offer you a variety of shifts in these settings, working within established, dedicated teams.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job