- Location: Hove, near Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum ( up to £16.40 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
- Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Service Details : This Hospital is a 10 bedded inpatient unit for children and adolescents with mental health conditions, primarily eating disorders. The unit is due to increase to 17 patients within the next month or so.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A thorough 2 week induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on shift
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Regular breakfast mornings
- Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
- A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles onor email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'