Job Paths 4 U are looking for a Registered Manager for a well established client with a brand new Residential Children’s Home based in Corby.
This brand new 3 bedded residential home in Corby specialises in providing therapeutic care to Children and Young People with high functioning Learning Disabilities and complex needs.
Working as the Registered Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the young people - ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development and equality.
Registered Manager duties and responsibilities include:
- Take overall responsibility for all staff, delegating effectively and appropriately
- Manage and monitor labour costs, staffing structures and rota’s, ensuring they meet requirements of the children’s needs and are in line with allocated labour budgets
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities in relation to adherence of policies, both in the home, the organisation and those set out in Children's Legislation and Regulations
- Ensure all staff adhere to and work within the policies and procedures established in the organisation and the home
- Take a lead in ensuring meetings and reviews of children and staff are delivered within required time scales
- Ensure effective delivery of individual care planning requirements for children
- Ensure that the home functions in such a manner that staff; children understand, recognise and celebrate the diversity of cultures and beliefs within the local and wider community
- Complete the administration of financial, payroll and staffing related matters in the home within the prescribed time scales
- Directly deliver supervision to identified members of staff, in relation to Supervision and Personal Development Plans (PDP)
Registered Manager requirements are:
- Level 5 Leadership and Management Children and Young People
- Management experience working in residential childcare
- Experience working with Learning disabilities
Closing date: Wednesday 30th September 2020
Contact: Suzanne at Job Paths 4 U
- Learning Disabilities
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'