Learning Disabilities / Acquired Brain Injury
Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £44,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits
Full time, permanent OR Interim (with immediate start) - 37.5 hours per week
Are you a Registered Manager who has an interest to work within Acquired Brain Injury / Rehabilitation who is looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a national leading charity who support individuals with learning disabilities, autism and acquired brain injuries?
This may be the job for you………………………..
MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager working with a leading Charity. Our client is a leading, national organisation who provide care and re-habilitation support for adults and children with autism, learning disabilities, ABI and with complex physical disabilities. They provide individuals with the necessary support to take control of their lives within residential and community-based settings.
Our client is looking for a Registered Manager to manage their specialist neurobehavioural rehabilitation centre for people for people with an acquired brain injury. Due to the urgency of the role, our client will also consider anyone who may be looking for interim work as well as anyone who is also looking for permanent work.
The service specialises in the assessment and rehabilitation of people with an acquired brain injury and complex needs including physical, cognitive, behavioural and / or emotional difficulties based in Horsham, West Sussex.
Previous experience of working within ABI is not essential.
As a Registered Manager, you will report to the Divisional Manager and take overall responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the service, ensuring the provision of highest quality standards and ensure the service meets full compliance in line with the requirements of the regulatory body and relevant legislation.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team, attending clinical meetings when required
- Lead, manage and direct the team to ensure all service users receive the best care
- Responsible as a line manager for the clinical team and management as and when needed
- Provide operational support to ensure standards are met
- Oversee all recruitment, employment and working practices
- Responsible for setting and monitoring budgets
- Produce and implement annual business development plan to support the service
- Marketing of the service
As a Registered Manager, you will have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager within a care environment / re habilitation unit
- Hold your level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent or be close to completion
- Experience of budge preparation
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Experience of networking and marketing of services
Look at some of the fantastic company benefits our client offers:
- 38 days paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Company will support staff to complete qualifications
- Staff award scheme
- Long service award scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
If you are interested in taking up a new job as a Registered Manager, please email your cv immediately quoting reference - MB - Registered Manager - West Sussex.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'