Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role available in Leyland. As the Registered Manager you'll oversee a domiciliary care service across Lancashire, providing quality care to vulnerable adults in their own homes. We're looking for candidates who have experience of being a Domiciliary Care Manager and who can lead teams effectively. On offer is a salary of circa £30,000 plus bonuses and the opportunity to work for a well-established local provider.
As the Registered Manager you'll be managing a busy branch and a large team consisting of deputy manager, care coordinators, field care supervisors and care staff. You'll be operationally responsible for the day to day running of the agency, ensuring that a high quality care service is delivered to clients in their own homes.
- You'll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP's, healthcare professionals and service user's families.
- You'll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements
- You'll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance
- You'll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff
- We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager/ Branch Manager with a track record in managing busy domiciliary services with a large number of clients and staff.
- You'll be a strong leader of staff, able to support and motivate a team to all achieve the same objective
- You'll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You'll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click 'apply' to submit your CV.
For more information please call Laura Roberts on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- Branch Manager
- business development
- Registered manager
- home care manager
- domiciliary care manager