I'm looking for an experienced Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager to take up a position as Branch Manager for a Domiciliary Care Service in North East London. As the Registered Manager you'll be responsible for ensuring that high quality person centred care services are delivered to clients in their own homes and working with the owner to build and develop the service provision in the local area. On offer is an attractive salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to be part of a growing organisation.
The Registered Manager Role
As the Registered Manager of the domiciliary care agency, you'll be responsible for the day to day management of a high quality care service to adults in their own homes. Tasks include:
- You'll ensure that CQC standards are being met and that the branch fulfils all its legal requirements.
- You'll be responsible for the leadership and management of the staff team, consisting of care coordinators, admin in the office and care assistants on the community.
- You'll take the lead on recruitment, retention, training and performance of all staff
- You'll work with the owner in the development of the business, promoting the reputation of the agency in the local area, and growing the hours.
- You'll oversee the establishment and maintenance of appropriate and effective systems for the branch including, care records, time sheets, supervision arrangements, shifts and rotas, work allocation, recruitment, induction and development plans of staff.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of CQC standards
- Have experience of managing domiciliary care services in the community, and proven effective leadership of managing dispersed teams. You'll have worked in a role such as Registered Manager, Branch Manager or Domiciliary Care Manager.
- Be qualified to NVQ4/QCF level 5 or already working towards
- Be a driver with own vehicle
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager role please click 'apply' to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on .
Please don't delay in getting your CV across to me I'll call you to discuss the position further. We're looking to arrange interviews asap.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- Branch Manager
- business development
- Registered manager
- home care manager
- domiciliary care manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job