Salary: Based on experience.
Our client is looking for a commercially focused, enthusiastic, experienced Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who is looking for a career opportunity to join a high performing home care organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager to join an established Care Company in West Yorkshire. They are looking to appoint a commercially experienced and new business focused Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who can grow and develop the Domiciliary/Home Care services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Registered Manager with a great salary package which also gives an additional performance related pay bonus structure on offer, so your earning potential is uncapped!
Applicants should have/be:
• Experience within management of high-quality home care
• Qualified to the level of RMA or NVQ 4 essential with level 5 desirable
• Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
• Fully computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
• Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Possess a working knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
• Dynamic ambitious and hardworking
Main responsibilities will include amongst others:
• Oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
• Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
• Support in planning and preparation of the growth of Domiciliary Care Services
• Implementation and management of recruitment processes
• Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice always.
• To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and aspirational goals.
• To support and develop the service which ensures best practice which promotes and supports safeguarding practices.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'