As a Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a high quality, responsive and person centred service that meets the assessed needs of customers and supports them to live positive, independent lives. You will manage, monitor and develop the services in line with budgetary criteria, service standards, policies and procedures and best practice; ensuring that you are compliant with CQC regulations and requirements of the Care Act at all times.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic care professional who has experience managing at least a 1000+ hour care service, holds a QCF Level 5/NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health & Social Care qualification or a Registered Manager Award.
Please note that this role will involve frequent travel across Devon and so a Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
• QCF Level 5/NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health & Social Care qualification or a Registered Manager Award
• Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
• Experience of managing dispersed learning disability services over a geographic area
• Experience of staff management and deployment in a social care environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and other relevant statutory obligations.
• Experience of financial monitoring and budgetary control.
• Strong and effective leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop people at all levels.
• Ability to develop and sustain partnerships and co-operative working with external agencies.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of customers’ needs and rights; and to maintain professional boundaries.
• Demonstrates a sensitive and supportive approach to vulnerable people maintaining their dignity and self respect at all times.
• Good IT skills and an ability to write reports.
• Good communication skills
• Experience of liaison with external professional agencies.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job