At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RNLD's with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Hourly rate of £12.62-£16.13 dependent on experience (£25,265.24-£32,292.26 per annum) + enhancements:
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
• £4,000 Welcome Incentive
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• Employee referral scheme
• Pension scheme and Free life assurance
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
• We pay 50% of the registration fee with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Saltwood Ward provides a low secure service for men with enduring mental illness, including those with a personality disorder or those detained under the Mental Health Act. The aim of Saltwood Ward is to provide interventions which help people regain a sense of control and order in their lives, so they can move to a less restrictive care setting or return home.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'