A nationwide elderly care company is looking for a Nurse Qualified, Nursing Home Manager to lead the team at their beautiful home situated in Norfolk. Our Client offers a variety of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), Medical Insurance, a pension scheme, free on-site parking and a £2,500 Annual bonus (subject to terms of policy).
As Home Manager, your duties will include:
- Providing leadership and management to all team members to ensure a smooth day to day running of the site.
- Manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
- Ensuring that the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on.
- Investigate complaints, take appropriate action and report to the Operations
- Ensuring the home operates within the group’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the site meets all regulatory requirements.
- Providing a quality service that is maintained and improved.
To be a successful Home Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards.
- Previous Home Management experience
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors.
- Completed a registered managers award or be willing to work towards it.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure.
In return, a Home Manager will receive a salary of £45,000 Per Annum
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
- Nursing Management
- Registered Nurses
- Nursing Homes