Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Kings Lynn
Salary: £16.00 - £24.00 per hour
Are you motivated by caring for others?
Do you like to provide an excellent standard of care using individual care plans?
Do you want to work for an agency that really cares about their employees and clients?
As a Swanstaff Nurse, you can take advantage of our flexible shifts and great work-life balance, safe in the knowledge that we have enough work to give you great earning potential with weekly pay!
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months' experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in the Kings Lynn area. Shift patterns are over the weekend days and nights, and include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for a nursing job with Swanstaff:
• You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
• You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
• You should have excellent communication skills.
• An Enhanced DBS on update service is preferred but not essential.
• Own transport preferred but not essential.
We have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn:
• £25 for the introduction of a HCA*
• £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Hurry, we are registering new Nurses now so give us a call in Kings Lynn to book your place!
We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.