In joining our nursing cohort at CAS Behavioural Health, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside our dedicated nursing team who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We will support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you are ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further.
We are in an exciting position where we have just opened a brand new site, Brunel in Henbury, Bristol. The site is a 32-bedded unit (consisting of 22 rehabilitation beds and 10 neuro degenerative beds) and will provide a neuropsychiatric service to individuals with brain injuries, organic brain disorders and degenerative conditions who require specialist therapy-led rehabilitation and support.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
We are looking for people who are:
• An experienced Registered General Nurse with a current Pin Number
• Desirable: Experience working with a similar client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Employee referral scheme
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Are you seeking a new opportunity and looking to grow your career? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.