Registered General Nurse
Salary c.£30k Neg, DOE + Excellent company benefits
Hours: 37.5 per week overnight shifts (Mon-Sun)
Our Client, a beautifully presented Private Hospital located in in the Metropolitan Borough of St Helens, Merseyside are looking to expand their teams by recruiting an additional Resident Medical Officer.
The post holder will ensure the maintenance and management of the clinical ward to ensure the highest possible care is given. To ensure safety and patient care is paramount and to the highest quality. Managing and developing the ward functions to improve processes and efficiency. Strong, professional leadership is needed at this level. It is crucial to the quality of care, staff morale and the learning environment.
- Delivery of up-to-date evidence based care to patients and carers
- To provide specialist nursing advice or nursing practice within the ward/ department
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks including perioperative care
- Establish effective communication with a mutli-disciplinary team
- Identify risks involved in work practices for each patient. Manage those risks and help others to do the same
- will be registered with the NMC
- should have hospital ward experience within a medicine discipline
- IV cannulation trained
For more information or to apply for this role, Please contact Lisa at Antony recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job