Registered Care Manager, Elderly / Dementia Care - Leicester £30 000 - £40 000 + Benefits
Registered Manager experience in a similar role is essential
Close Date: Interviewing as and when - Apply today to avoid disappointment
Registered Care Manager
My client in Leicester specialises in providing quality residential care for the elderly. They have established an excellent reputation for providing the very highest standards of care, support service that specialises in provision for people with a form of dementia, including Alzheimer's.
This position is ideally suited to an experienced Registered Care Home Manager who is looking to embrace a challenging role where they will be able to use their enthusiasm and expertise to bring about substantive improvements. As the Registered Care Manager, you will be encouraged and fully supported by the senior team in making important practical and cultural changes throughout the Home to make a positive difference to the lives of residents and staff.
As the Registered Home Manager you will be ultimately responsible for the care, together with performance of the Home. Working with the operations team and support office you will ensure the Home is:
- Financially sound and profitable
- Quality driven - exemplary CQC compliant
- Customer Focused - residents well cared for and thriving
- Well lead - Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
- Financially astute and exceptionally organised
- Be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma
- Develop the staff team enabling the individuals we support to reach their full potential.
- Strong leadership skills in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Experienced in care management with excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People
- Customer Focused at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home. Excellent Commercial Acumen
- Excellent communication skills to all residents and members of staff
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise (nursing qualification is desired but not essential).
- Diploma Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management (or equivalent).
NVQ/QCF level 5 (in health & social care), or
Foundation Degree in Health & Social Care, or
Previously been a Registered Care Manager in a care home.
Enhanced DBS check required.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- ("Registered Manager" OR "Service Manager" OR "Home Manager" OR "Residential Manager") AND (Elderly OR Dementia OR Alzheimer) AND ("Residential Home"