Registered Care Home Manager
Stoke on Trent
As the Registered Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day running and leadership of the home. It is your responsibility to ensure service users receive the highest quality of care, living by the values of making every day better than the last. You will pro-actively coach your team and will be dedicated to driving CQC standards to ensure quality. You will also work closely with the Operations Manager in driving key business objectives.
Main duties of an Registered Care Home Manager :
- An experienced social care professional, you will have a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
- You will have experience managing registered or supported living services including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment
- You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
The qualities and skills we look for Registered Care Home Manager :
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our service
- good quality tract record with CQC
Successful candidates for the Registered Care Home Manager position will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- registered care home manager nursing home manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'