Regional Strategic Marketing Manager (Urology - Men's & Women's Health)
Package: Up to €60K basic plus bonus (Circa. €20K), and full package
Location: Various locations across Europe
An opportunity has arisen for a Regional Strategic Marketing Manager (Urology) with a leading blue-chip medical technology organization.
The organisation has an outstanding reputation for providing market-leading products and services trusted within hospitals and operating rooms across the world.
- This role will be responsible for the implementation of marketing strategy for the designated products, across the globe to both direct and indirect markets
- Responsible for the creation of strategies and market plans across a number of regions, whilst working with local marketing, sales & product development teams
- Cross-functional working with sales and marketing to understand customer requirements, allocate resources and development a pricing strategy to achieve regional sales targets
- Assisting the commercial teams in support and educational tools to achieve sales effectiveness
- Working closely in training salesforce in direct markets and distributor network in indirect markets
- Demonstrable marketing experience within medical/surgical devices
- Experience within medical device sales or very strong commercial background
- Experience within the Urology/Men's Health/Women's Health industries
- Demonstrable ability to work strategically across different geographical areas within a cross-functional role
- Based in Europe - UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and able to travel extensively.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please do not hesitate to reach out with a copy of your CV.
Please bear in mind that due to time constraints only successful applicants will be considered.
- strategic marketing
- medical devices
- product manager
- marketing manager
- medical sales
- regional marketing
- european marketing
- downstream marketing
- women's health
- surgical sales
- men's health
- upstream marketing