Other Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Working Hours, Discretionary Bonus
Expo Technologies provides customers with an unrivalled level of support for the delivery of solutions to hazardous area applications in the global market. Using the latest design technology for their design work, we have over 60 staff focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers. An opportunity has now arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
As a Regional Sales Manager your role will be:
- Manage existing account relationships in Expo’s UK market
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue in existing accounts
- Maximise share of wallet and customer satisfaction
- Identify and develop new accounts, build new relationships and networks, driving new & long term profitable business growth
- Continuously review new markets and identify potential applications
- To negotiate key account agreements with key customers and business partners
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting as required by the business
- Provide occasional on-site technical support
- Provide market pricing and product information
- To assist with general promotional activities, advertising, press releases and exhibitions.
- To collect and collate details of competitors products and activities
For this role we are looking for a committed and hardworking individual with minimum of three years experience in a B2B engineering sales environment. An Engineering or Management degree or equivalent degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience of working within a B2B engineering sales environment
- Demonstrate successful track record of driving growth and share capture from competition.
- Strong client management, communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to develop successful cross functional relationships internally and externally
- Advanced MS office skills, experience using CRM systems
- Ability to travel in order to fulfil the duties of the role essential
- Engineering/Management degree or equivalent is of advantage
- Experience with hazardous area engineering would be an advantage
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- Relationship Management
- Sales Engineering
- CRM databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job