The Cloudfm Maintenance Engineer
The engineer's job is to keep our clients' sites safe and compliant, keep sites working well and looking flawless, and to represent the Cloudfm brand by building great relationships with site managers.
Why you should join us
Do you want to work for the fastest growing company in the facilities management industry, with scope to progress to supervision and management roles?
Do you want to earn good rates of pay, as well as be part of a clear, simple incentive scheme?
Do you want to develop your skills and learn new ones, and increase your personal capabilities?
Do you want to work for a company where targets and deadlines are always fair and realistic?
Do you have a solid electrical or plumbing background, as well as good general maintenance skills?
If so, then read on…
What we're looking for:
You'll have a proactive attitude, able to solve problems on your own initiative - but you'll also be comfortable working within a structure.
You'll be highly professional, friendly and able to build relationships with different groups of people, in different situations.
You'll be organised, and able to prioritise work to achieve results within a set timeframe.
You'll be comfortable using technology as part of your work.
You'll have solid abilities in electrical or plumbing, as well as some fabric skills, and be willing to learn new skills on an ongoing basis.
You'll take pride in your work and your own presentation and understand that an engineer is a representative of and an ambassador for their company.
What you'll be doing :
We're looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join our team in the London area.
Maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical assets, as well as carrying out minor building fabric works within our clients' premises.
Taking responsibility for a particular group of client sites, looking after minor maintenance, compliance and PPM works, as well as making sure that they're always at their best for customers and employees.
Representing the Cloudfm brand, building relationships with site managers, and working with them to keep their sites in top condition.
Being available occasionally for reactive works, including planned out of hours and out of hours emergency works.
Working with the Cloudfm back-office team, as well as suppliers and contractors, to co-ordinate further works and visits, as well as parts and materials.
Using the Cloudfm app to capture all required information about the sites you visit, and the works you carry out.
Job Type / Category
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To maintain and repair various electrical, mechanical and fabric assets within the client's premises as set out as the "scope of works"
- To ensure the clients premises are maintained to a high standard and all compliance visits are completed within the agreed timescale and within client's budgets.
- To build relationships with Site and Centre Managers to enable smooth planning of visits and completion of tasks within the required timescale.
- To liaise with suppliers and third party contractors where required to arrange further visits and order materials.
- To plan works in liaison with office based works coordinator and regional supervisor.
- To attend site as per the pre-planned schedule to carry out monthly checks to various assets which have been agreed with the client.
- To carry out general repairs identified by the site staff.
- To update Cloudfm System by the use of the company supplied iPad.
- To report any major defects found during monthly visit which may require a specialist contractor to attend.
- To carry out compliance visits within the skill set in line with the pre-planned programme to include PAT Testing, Emergency Lights, Fire Alarm, Fire Extinguishers.
- To attend reactive works within the engineers skill set and manage workloads in conjunction with monthly visits.
Planned Out Of Hours Works
- To be available for a reasonable amount of out of hours works where the scope of work deems that normal working hours are not possible.
Out of Hours Emergency Work
- To be available for out of hours emergency works based on the agreed duty engineer rota with a minimum requirement to be on call once per calendar month.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working ina small worksand/or engineering environment
- Previous experience of working in Facilities Management
- Electrical, plumbing and fabric skills required.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
General secondary educational qualifications including Maths and English
Relevant trade qualification Such as 17th Edition/Pat Testing/Electrical/F-GAS/AC Qualification
Full driving licence.
Company Van,Overtime,Benefits,Pension,Bonus Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'