Regional Internal Quality Assessor (IQA)
Salary: £25k + benefits
The primary function of this role is to assist the Performance Manager - Central Services to undertake the companies quality assurance process to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop and maintain accredited centre status with selected award bodies ensuring direct claim status is achieved and maintained for all routes.
- To ensure the assessment and quality assurance strategies meet the requirements of the award body.
- To ensure the policies and procedures are embedded throughout the company in line with internal policies and procedures
- To ensure a standardised approach to assessment and quality assurance is implemented and maintained.
- To ensure the timely quality assurance of on-programme and completion portfolios to meet the contractual and awarding body requirements.
- To ensure ISO9001 is maintained by supporting internal audits
There are four main aspects to the Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) role:
- Plan, operate, evaluate and support internal assessment and quality assurance systems
- Support and develop AQAs and fellow IQAs
- Monitor and improve the quality of assessment and quality assurance practices
- Apply policies, procedures and legislation to meet external/regulatory requirements
Qualifications & Training
Essential one of the following:
- D32 / D33 / A1 / TAQA
- D34/ V1/ IQA
- PTLS/PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- ISO internal auditors certificate