Regional Construction Manager
Up to £110,000 + package (health care, bonus 10% - 20%, daily lunch allowance, 10% employer pension contribution)
Currently seeking a Regional Construction Manager to join a leading Data Centre Colocation provider covering the European region. You will have an overview of construction and capital expenditure works for the cutting-edge Data Centre facilities in their European portfolio, leading the successful candidate to become a Technical Expert in Construction of Data Centre facilities.
This global business is a major provider of co-location data centres at the fore front of modern technology. They're currently going through a period of expansion and development of their European Data Centre portfolio, providing a high level of responsibility and range of projects that should keep things interesting!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading multiple project of build, fit out and refurbs of data centres
- Projects located across Europe up to €300 million
- Implement cost, quality and programme control throughout the design and build
- lead the design and construction programme and costs
- Procure and coordinate external consultants for the design, construction
- Manage a team of Senior Project Managers allocated to each site in Europe
- International travel approximately either other week for a couple of days
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Senior project manager or construction manager or transferable background
- Experience of working in the data centre and/or construction/ engineering industry.
- Delivery of large capital expenditure projects with a high dependence on M&E.
- Detailed knowledge of construction contracts, selection and operation
- Health and Safety legislation in particular CDM Regulations.
- Construction Project Management and/or Engineering degree level qualification - BSc, B.Eng or BSc. Eng, MCIOB, MRICS or similar
- Project Manager
- Data Centre
- Construction Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'