Registered Reginal Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Guildford area
- Position: Registered Reginal Nurse, Staff Nurse
- Service: General and mental health care in elderly
- Salary: up to £20.00ph per hour negotiable depending on experience + Paid Breaks + travel expenses
- Hours: Full time or Part time
- Shifts: days, nights or mixed depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses with experience RGN, RMN OR RNLD with in the care home environment caring for elderly care who will play a key role in joining this team as a peripatetic nurse. As a peripatetic nurse you will have the variety of working across multiple sites but with the security of a permanent contract of employment and guaranteed hours every week. Your role will be to work as a staff nurse providing the highest level of care to all residents with in the service.
As a registered Reginal nurse, you will be responsible for making sure that everything runs smoothly, make decisions, assess needs, deliver care plans, supervise medication and really get to know our residents and their families. You'll work with great autonomy receiving support and training you need to progress your career to Unit Manager, Deputy Manager and beyond.
This role is going to give you variety, as well as complex and interesting work where every day is different, you must hold a full driving Licence for this position.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'