Refurbishment Technician QA - £7.50 - £8.50 per hour DOE – Shropham, Norfolk – Full Time Permanent.
Our client is the UK’s largest independent supplier of new and refurbished gym equipment across the UK and Europe from their base in rural Norfolk.
They are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual to join the team as Refurbishment Technician with QA experience for immediate start.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Working in accordance with schedules and priorities, on Cardio Vascular and strength equipment and in the area of QA.
- Electronic Fault Finding/ PAT testing & Mechanical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of varying gym equipment would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure to meet dead-lines
- Ability to undertake duties including lifting and moving substantial weights, carrying weights on occasions
- Ability to work on your own initiative with good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Exceptional working standards
This is a full time position with working hours normally 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday, with flexibility to work extra hours as required. Wage rate in region of £7.50 - £8.50 per hour depending on level of relevant experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job