Our well-established client in Corwen is currently recruiting for a Recycling Operative to join on a temporary basis to start Monday 8th March
Applicants will ideally have experience dealing with recycling however this is not essential.
Hours of work: 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
· Dismantling boxes and sorting materials into different sections such as cardboard/plastics
· Prepare and sort materials or products for recycling
· Identify and remove hazardous substances
· Dismantle components of products such as appliances
· To be thorough and pay attention to detail
· The ability to work well with others
· To be flexible and open to change
· Physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity
· The ability to work well with your hands
· Excellent verbal communication skills
KEYWORDS: recycling, Operative, warehouse
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'