Role - Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader - Cyber Security
Salary - £30k-£35k Basic - £75k OTE + Incredible commission
My Client is a leading Cyber Recruitment Agency, looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to take on their permanent team, manage customer accounts and aid the resourcing and delivery of carefully selected candidates to clients.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader is a fundamental position, and will be the main figurehead for the company. This is an ideal position for an experienced recruitment consultant who is already leading a team and wants to take their career further. Experience in the Cyber arena is ideal, but not essential. The successful candidate will play a significant part in extending both the business and the current recruitment team
Within this role the candidate will be required to:
- Provide staffing solutions to clients within the Cyber Security industry
- Communicate with senior level staff in both existing and new accounts
- Account Manage current and new customers to strengthen existing relationships and grow the business further
- Assume Team Lead responsibilities and coordination of the resourcers
- 360 Recruitment including qualification of new requirements, search and selection of suitable candidates, management of candidate interviews, pre-close, and closing of offer
- Deal with account administration and database management
- Attend client meetings and industry events
The ideal candidate:
- Will have proven Recruitment experience at the level of Senior Resourcer or above
- May currently be working within IT recruitment seeking a more specialist or challenging environment
- Should be knowledgeable about Information Technology
- Will have had success in business development and account management
- Will have an honest and ethical approach to recruitment
- Must be able to operate as part of a team where collaboration is key
- A history of delivery and exceeding targets
- Experience of Account Management and Account Development
- Friendly, articulate, confident and communicative
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and natural problem-solving capabilities
- A professional and ethical approach with a strong desire to succeed
- Able to work at speed, under pressure without compromising on quality
- Be a team player and have the desire to contribute to the company's growth
How to apply:
Call Tom Greet on or email me at
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Berkshire , Bristol / Bath and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced Resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Tom Greet to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (@wisdomRec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduates , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Managers , Team Leaders , Senior Managers , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Directors , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Managers , Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruitment Training.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'