Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18-22.5K plus commission
We are currently looking for talented people to come and join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Recruitment is an exciting industry, fast-paced, competitive and people-orientated and is very similar to running your own business.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Recruiter, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll source candidates, win business, and match the right candidate to the right job. It's hard work as you'll have to hit sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn great commission and become a manager in just a few years.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy, and high levels of resilience must be hard working and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
What you will get in return
- Backing of working for a Global Company est over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- First global recruiter to have net zero carbon emissions by 2021
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
We believe in a culture built on trust, respect, equality and that inclusivity will enable us to live our values, achieve our ambitions and deliver our purpose.
We share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
- business development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'