Recruitment/Sales - Account & Business Development Consultant
Business & Account Development is the heart of the recruitment process. Without building and managing key client relationships and regularly bringing in new business, the recruitment process would crumble. As a result, my client are seeking well presented, confident and ambitious candidates to join their Client Services team and play a pivotal role in further business growth.
Location: St James’ Park, London
Main Duties as Account & Business Development Consultant:
- Managing your own niche industry area within the business (Retail, Media, Digital, Start-Ups, Finance, FMCG)
- Undertaking background research to become an expert in your industry
- Develop relationships with Senior Directors within your industry
- On-boarding new clients and understanding how we can assist with their needs
- Calling, meeting and negotiating T&C’s with new and existing clients
What makes a successful Account & Business Development Consultant?
- Confidence; key when on-boarding and negotiating with new/existing clients
- Maturity; the ability to represent the client at external meetings and networking events
- High Energy; essential to succeed in a fast paced, sales, collegiate environment!
- Hardworking; long hours can be expected within recruitment & business development
- Team player; the office dynamics promote team work and collaboration
Recruitment/Sales - Account & Business Development Consultant -Benefits & Package
- £20,000 - £23,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
- 8 month "New Starter Training Programme" for any support you feel you need
- Commission structure
- Company shares
- Gym membership (gym opposite the offices)
- Company phone
- Daily breakfast
- Annual ski trip - the whole team goes on an all-expenses paid trip
- 25 days holiday - this increases with time at the business
Recruitment/Sales - Account & Business Development Consultant -About the Client:
- Multi-award winning recruitment agency, specialised in HR, Digital Media, marketing & Retail
- Founded in 2007, have experienced rapid expansion and are continuing to grow
- Look for the top 10% of talent who can thrive in a dynamic, vibrant and fun sales environment
APPLY NOW FOR CONSIDERATION
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'