Manchester City Centre
£17,000 - £18,500 pa + bonus
Winners of Best Employability Recruitment Initiative for the Unemployed at the Recruiters Investing in Talent Awards!!
Aspire Recruitment, part of a Not For Profit group the Growth Company who drives forward business, economic, personal and professional development within communities by boosting employment, skills, investment and enterprise for the benefit of all.
We’re at the heart of placemaking in the UK and seek to drive inward investment and international trade by playing a key role in developing business relationships and partnerships between British cities and regions in both developing and mature economies.
As a not-for-profit, we’re driven by success - not shareholders - which means we reinvest any money we make and are dedicated to making a positive difference and leaving a legacy of growth.
The role of the Recruitment Resourcer:
Supporting 2 Recruitment Consultants focusing on (but not limited to) the Commercial Perm sector.
- Discussing new job details with consultants, fact finding on roles to ensure all information is gathered
- Advertise new vacancies
- Candidate sourcing via: job applications, CV searches, LinkedIn and other social media, referrals, job fairs etc
- Cleansing current candidate and client database
- Proactively looking after Aspire’s social media accounts
- Candidate screening both telephone and face to face
- Candidate skills assessments
- Preparing candidates for client interview
- Formatting candidate CVs to be sent to clients
- Identifying suitable speculative candidates
- Reporting daily/ weekly MI information
In return the Recruitment Resourcer will receive:
- Tailored training - opportunity to progress into a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position within 12 month
- Bonus + commission scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with options for additional holiday scheme)
- Extremely competitive pension package
- Private healthcare plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount and cashback offers on our ‘HIVE’ portal – restaurants, spa’s, shopping etc
If you're interested in the above vacancy please apply directly or give Ellie a call on to discuss.