Due to the exciting growth of our business, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard working and experienced Recruitment Resourcer to join our dynamic and fast paced recruitment team.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Resourcing of candidates, including composition of job adverts, telephone screening, face to face interviews and interview preparation.
• Be a confident and knowledgeable point of contact to see candidates through the full recruitment process.
• Source candidates through job boards and social media platforms
• Along with the rest of the team, assist with reception duties, answering the telephone and attending to walk-ins.
• Excellent communication skills on all levels
• Confident and presentable
• Must be fully computer literate
• Must be organised and have great attention to detail
• You will be a completely proactive and highly organised individual and able to work with minimal supervision/support
• You will have the ability to demonstrate broad clerical experience
• Competent user of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
• Have knowledge of the recruitment process
• Able to deal with high volumes, managing a flexible and changing workload
• A confident and clear communicator
• You are customer focused with a positive attitude
• You will be enthusiastic and self-motivated, able to work independently but also work as part of a team.
• Able to ensure all the business needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• You should also have the ability to work well under pressure
• A positive and flexible approach to work and colleagues is essential.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pmSalary dependent on experie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job