Recruitment Resourcer job, Bangor, North Wales
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the expanding SuperTeam based in our Bangor, North Wales branch. This is great chance to learn the recruitment industry while being part of a friendly and supportive team working for a well established company with excellent career development potential.
Supertemps is an award winning and well established, family run business which has been trading for 37 years in North Wales. Over the past three decades, and particularly over the past five years, our reputation has flourished along with our service offering and today we supply permanent and temporary personnel to a wide range of businesses throughout Wales and the North West from our branch offices and Specialist division.
In the Recruitment Resourcer job, Bangor, North Wales you will be one of the faces of Supertemps, providing a first point of contact for job seekers and employers. Some of the activities in this extremely varied role will include:
- Recruitment Support - assisting with generating and screening candidates, making bookings, availability checks
- Sales Support - marketing mailshots, generating leads, attending networking events/job fairs
- Administrative Support - processing applications, issuing feedback questionnaires, taking up references, internal auditing and compliance
- Reception - answering telephone and visitor queries, directing to appropriate consultant or third party
- Diary Management - screening online registrations, scheduling registration appointments
The skills and traits you will need to excel in the Recruitment Resourcer job based in Bangor, North Wales are:
- previous experience in an administrative, office based role
- very strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- IT literacy including Word, Excel and Outlook
- a friendly and approachable manner
- a keen interest in providing a very high level of service to our clients and candidates
- the ability to speak Welsh would be a definite advantage for these roles
- previous experience in a sales environment and own transport are not required but would be beneficial
This is a full time role based in our Bangor branch office located in modern offices on Parc Menai. In recognition of the value added by the role, it commands not only a basic salary of £15-18k depending on experience but also a generous, uncapped commission scheme, along with 25 days holiday, pension and you even get an extra day off for your birthday!
If you think you could be our next superstar, then apply now!
Thank you for viewing our listing for the Recruitment Resourcer job, Bangor, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.