Recruitment Researcher - Brighton
If you are specialised in Recruitment and looking for a new challenge with incredible bonus, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Red Flag Recruitment is now seeking for a bright, experienced Recruitment Researcher to work for an on growing Brighton based company.
Our vision is to use our recruitment expertise, broad connections and trusted relationships to place professionals into architecture, building consultancy and engineering and related positions.
Due to the importance of this industry - our clients are always looking for great talent and therefore you are meeting candidates who are passionate about their jobs.
- Candidate sourcing and generation
- Manage candidate applications and responses
- Screen and interview candidates for temporary assignments and permanent vacancies
- Manage candidate registration and compliance for temporary and permanent employment
- Create and maintain communities of engagement with existing and new candidates
- Provide Consultants with candidates for active vacancies
- Developing quality assurance systems towards the best practice standard for candidate connectivity
- Assist the team in filling vacancies matching the right candidate with the right job opportunity
- Accompanying Consultants on client visits
- Conduct references
- Between 3-5 years in recruitment
- Self-motivated, proactive and keen to succeed
- Can nurture and build relationships through your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong communicator
- Strong and proven customer service and organisational skills
- Sales mindset and aspire to work in a commercial outcome driven business
What we offer:
- Up to £37.000 (base salary) per annum, supplemented by a generous benefits package below:
- 25 days annual leave + Statutory holidays.
- Fully comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Travel expenses
- Company laptop and phone provided
- Childcare vouchers
- Income protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Our core is based on quality and we encourage innovation and progression
This is a permanent full-time role starting immediately.
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Up to £37.000 + generous benefits package below
If you think you are the perfect candidate, please send a cover letter + CV to Viki at Red Flag Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job