• Provide a professional in-house recruitment service to hiring managers, ensuring they are fully supported throughout the recruitment & selection process.
• Take ownership of day to day recruitment administration including applicant queries, candidate management, checking and uploading sifting information, interview scheduling and the production of interview packs for hiring managers and panel members.
• Undertaking external media advertising buying and logging against budget
• Setting up on-line psychometric assessments and logging against budget
• Support candidates who require reasonable adjustments
• Uploading and releasing feedback
• Use the Applicant Tracker System to manage recruitment campaigns, ensuring the correct status of the vacancy, i.e at advert, at offer stage
• Undertake pre-employment checks
• Proactively managing the recruitment campaigns inbox with colleagues, responding to queries and flagging issues to HR colleagues.
• Ensure that all new starter employee data is entered correctly.
• Provide support to managers requiring contingent labour (temporary agency staff) to access this via their managed service or via direct contact to agencies.
• Work in collaboration with HR and Resourcing team colleagues to review recruitment processes and implement improvements.
• Ad hoc administrative HR projects as directed by senior HR colleagues.
• Ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of work.
This opportunity is available to start ASAP so please apply today if interested!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job