A great opportunity to join a fast growing property management company as we continue to grow. We are seeking a highly organised and motivated individual who is excited to play a part in this next part of our journey.
This Recruitment Manager role is a vital part in the HR team, the aim of this role is to support the business to attract, source, recruit and on-board talent, with the best people employed in the right roles.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary up to £38,500 + 27 days holiday + birthday day off
- We have just launched our amazing hybrid policy so there will be flexible between working from home and working in our Manchester office.
- We offer amazing benefits such as enhanced family leave policies, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, Pet lovers Friday, enhanced sick pay, study support and much more.
Responsibilities for a Recruitment Manager will be:
- Conduct planning meetings with all People Managers to properly understand resource needs and guide and support Managers, ensuring appropriate sign-off
- Partner Managers to ensure roles are properly articulated in a fitting Job Description
- Test and assess a range of sourcing methods and new market leading approaches, so there is proper understanding of the best strategy for different business areas/roles
- Build a library of tools and assessments that robustly test competence
- Provide training and coaching to line managers in the area of recruitment and selection
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process across all the business in line with SLA's and internal policy, providing key MI and regular updates
- Run Assessment Centres and open days nationally, or locally, in line with vacancies
- Liaising with hiring managers / internal and external candidates and agencies where applicable as required
- Execute Social Media Strategy ensuring urbanbubble brand is well known in the market. Post regular updates in all social media channels.
- Develop relationship with different institutions and universities to ensure we promote our roles and we attract the best talent.
- Utilising social media, CV searches and growing networks, acting as a Resourcer/head-hunter, building a talent pool
- Ensure all candidates receive appropriate feedback following applying for any urbanbubble role.
- Weekly recruitment reporting (KPI's, client reports, etc.)
- Support for on boarding experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing full cycle recruitment, in either an company or in house HR/Recruitment team.
- Experience of designing, planning and running assessment centres.
- Use to working within a fast-paced office environment.
- Experience of working with IT systems/database.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hardworking, innovative, passionate; who are effective in their roles and who truly engage with the customer.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and invite applicants to contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'