In House Recruitment Manager - Sitel Newcastle
Sitel’s Newcastle base are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join the HR and site support team to lead recruitment drives on site and own the candidate experience, both for external and internal candidates. With a demonstrable and successful background in recruitment or HR, the successful candidate will possess a strong knowledge of attraction strategies, selection methodology and candidate experience to further enrich our recruitment and employer offering in their local community. Leading a team of resourcers, the Recruitment Manager will oversee that day to day targets are upheld and kept to and that delivery for internal and external customers is a constant priority to support business success.
Sitel Newcastle is an established and bustling site with a mixture of both large and boutique clients, partnering with great local community initiatives and fostering an environment that encourages continued improvement and development. At roughly 800 FTE, the Recruitment Manager is responsible for ensuring staffing levels are maintained in partnership with Operational Management to achieve all desired business goals.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Manager
- Organise and manage the day to day tasks and activities of the recruitment team, supportiing their development and engagement
- Work in an understanding and supportive capacity with Operational and Departmental management to ensure staffing levels are met and create a positive candidate experience
- Continually drive all attraction strategies and methods to ensure candidate flow for all recruitment initiatives and support pipe line activities
- Organise and support assessment centres and relevant collateral to guarantee a smooth and faultless candidate experience for all involved
- Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers in their selection approach and job creation to ensure the best appropriate talent is on-boarded into the business
- Evaluate job roles and create effective and engaging job specifications to portray realistic and appealing role profiles to attract the appropriate talent to the business
- Take ownership of site based CRM activities and bespoke reporting platforms to provide insight and updates for all stakeholders in the recruitment process
- Uphold all vetting requirements in the recruitment process with your time to ensure compliance and legal requirements are maintained to minimise business risk
- Own the offer and on-boarding process to continue a positive candidate experience post-assessment
- Work closely with site leadership on engagement activities to make sure Sitel is a fantastic place to work, each and every day
What the Recruitment Manager will need to be successful
Be The Coach
- Understands individual associate strengths and weaknesses and manages accordingly
- Coaches team members daily for development
- Creates a positive candidate experience with all participants to best attract and select appropriate talent for the business
- Coaches hiring managers regularly to ensure selection methodology and principles are upheld and promoted
- Gives open, respectful, honest and regular feedback on agents’ performance and working behaviour to support their growth; accepts feedback from team members and stakeholders
- Actively engage with all stakeholders to drive the recruitment agenda forwards and promote synergist working across the business
Grow the Business
- Reports daily on various bespoke and national platforms to monitor recruitment successes and challenges
- Reports on successes and challenges in a timely and fact based fashion to influence solutions
- Actively understands and promotes recruitments importance in relation to key business objectives - client based, commercially and people focused
- Works effectively towards campaigns and wider business objectives
- Works solution oriented
Act with Insight
- Understands the BPO business and the requirements of specific client(s) and how our associates influence this
- Uses good judgement and promote effective selection methodology in the hiring process
- Effectively uses analytical tools for preparing the right decisions towards recruitment and retention initiatives
- Consistently applies Global Sitel (GOS) processes applicable to the function
- Actively applies financial knowledge and knows how to positively impact financial results by effectively recruiting for required roles, and pre-empting requests where possible
- Plans effectively by prioritising ad hoc activities, and meets deadlines
Lead To Engage
- Inspires trust; Demonstrates our Sitel values of integrity, accountability, communication, service excellence and teamwork
- Communicates clearly and often with team and stakeholders
- Is transparent, reliable and trustworthy in assessing performance of recruitment initiatives and workings
- Fosters team engagement and spirit through recognition and events, competitions, or other activities
- Markets innovative ideas coming from the team and stakeholders; Serves as the "voice" of the wider team to senior stakeholders
- Engages a PEOPLE FIRST culture
If this sounds like you then look no further and apply below.
Salary is negoiable and edependant upon experience.
- Human Resources
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'