A dynamic recruitment company is looking for junior credit controllers to join their team in the City of London.
A recruitment firm based in the City, are now looking for a credit controller with a proven track record in debt collection. Working in a busy team of 5, reporting to the Credit & Risk Manager, based in the City of London.
The successful Recruitment Credit Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Chasing clients by phone & email
- Sending out invoices (accountancy)
- Reconciling complex accounts Using Self Bill / Online Portals to upload invoicing
- Working with sales departments / offices to resolve outstanding issues
- Setting up new accounts and associated admin (accountancy)
- Department are responsible for 400 live accounts
- Resolving all queries
- Sending statements (accountancy)
- Chasing debts to final stages via phone or email
- Dealing with and solving queries smoothly and effectively and liaising with clients both internally and externally, whilst strengthening the relationships with clients and customers
- Responsible for a ledger worth up to £3M in value and 100 live accounts
- Daily cash collections and allocations
- Dealing with international clients and multiple currency transactions
- Reporting (cash flow and aged debt)
- Dealing with queries daily and resolving existing issues
- Excel - Ideally need to be experienced with V look up and Pivots
The successful Recruitment Credit Controller will be from a media or recruitment background and have done roughly around 1 year in a credit control role. This role requires candidates who want to stay in credit control and develop develop within credit control. This role won't be of interest to someone who wants to go down the ACCA/CIMA/AAT route. Based in the City of London.
The successful Recruitment Credit Controller will be offered a generous salary offered with bonus, superb additional benefits & the chance to work for one of the city's most dynamic and exciting companies, based in the City of London.
Salary depending on experience £20,000 - £25,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job