Recruitment Coordinator/Trainee Consultant required to support our Recruitment Team! 18-20k basic with OTE of c25-28k, enhanced contributory pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare, 23 days holiday rising with service, central Basingstoke location and free parking.
We are an ambitious and successful Industrial and Commercial Recruitment Consultancy going through an exciting period of growth. Our Industrial & Technical Division in particular has experienced huge growth this year and urgently needs a Recruitment Coordinator/Trainee Consultant to help source high quality candidates for our clients.
You will ideally have some prior experience in a similar role OR have worked in a busy sales environment supporting a team of Consultants/Advisors. If you are looking for an exciting career path in the recruitment sector we’re building our team for the future and want committed individuals to develop and grow with us. A clear, structured career path will be offered to the successful individual.
As a Recruitment Coordinator/Trainee Consultant you will be:
- Sourcing local candidates through job boards, referrals and social media tools
- Carrying out candidate registration interviews
- Speedily and effectively assigning temporary candidates to assignments
- Maintaining contact with registered candidates on a regular basis
- Identifying new business opportunities through lead generation
- Generating and implementing ideas that will positively impact the profitability of the division
- Ensuring legal obligations are met in relation to candidate registration documentation
As a Sales Coordinator/Trainee Consultant you will need:
- Previous experience with a sales environment supporting a team of Consultants/Advisors (recruitment experience desirable but not essential)
- A passion for delivering superb levels of customer service
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to multi-task and follow processes and procedures to ensure that compliance and legislation requirements are met
- Able to cope with pressure and work to deadlines
- Preferably you’ll have a driving licence in order to undertake off-site candidate registrations
- 18-20k basic salary with OTE of c25-28k
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health scheme
- 23 days holiday rising with service
- Free parking
- Perkbox Benefits platform
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'