Are you an experienced Recruitment Coordinator looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you highly organised and enjoy a fast paced, busy environment? Want to work for an internationally renowned company?
I am seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for a high profile project within a prestigious professional service client based in Birmingham.
The Coordinator is an integral part of the project, you will be responsible for booking in the candidate's competency based interviews over the phone and helping the team meet overall KPIS around speed and quality.
- Salary £22,000
- City Centre location
- Hours of work: 08:30am - 17:30pm with 1 hours lunch
- Immediate start - 19th March 2018
- Fixed term role initially
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with internal candidates throughout the process.
- Updating the diaries of candidates and recruiters to ensure a smooth running interview process
- Ensuring phone screen trackers and the client ATS are updated in real time to allow the CAM to produce MI for the client
- Ensuring candidates have a positive experience.
- Providing details of candidates interviews in high volume environment
- Potentially assisting with screening and interviewing experienced hire internal applicants
- Input into project planning and updates to ensure milestones are achieved and client expectations are managed
- Adhering to SLAs to ensure an excellent candidate experience
The ideal candidate:
- Have proven recruitment experience in professional services or finance sector would be highly desirable.
- Excellent relationship skills which allows communication with empathy
- Knowledge in speaking to professional candidates, either face to face or via telephone
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a high volume environment and maintain high quality.
- Have high standards when it comes to producing written work for their Recruitment Leads
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated by offering a high level of candidate care is also essential for this high profile internally focused role.
- A keen influencer who can communicate to and encourage candidates
- Excellent Excel skills
Start 19 March until approx 31 May, this could extend depending on the workload within the team. Apply today
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job