Are you a recent graduate (or equivalent)?
Do you have administration experience?
Are you looking for your first step into HR?
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a technology company based in Paddington is looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator on a temporary basis for 12 months. This role could become permanent for the right candidate.
As part of this exciting role your duties would include:
- Supporting the talent team with all administration duties
- Scheduling telephone and face to face interviews with prospective candidates
- Coordinating candidate travel across the EMEA region
- Sending out contracts to new hires
- Respond to email queries in a timely manner
- Keep the candidate tracking system up to date
- All other general administrative support
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Be a graduate or equivalent
- Have some administrative experience in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proactive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation, apply now to avoid disappointment!
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment business.