The post holder will support the HR Manager by coordinating the end to end recruitment process ensuring full compliance with the relevant regulatory, employment and equality legislation.
My client is a global consulting firm specialising in strategy and sales. The company is based in 23 offices worldwide and are regarded as the world leading provider in what they do.
- Coordinate and support Partners throughout the recruitment process, working in accordance with recruitment policy.
- Administer the end to end recruitment process, including ensuring that all relevant pre-employment checks are completed prior to a candidate commencing employment.
- Effectively manage recruitment-related enquiries to the office via phone and e-mail, ensuring that these are dealt with in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
Schedule and organiseinterviews, respond to speculative applications and communicate feedback.
- Prepare recruitment packs for interviews and ensure panel members have the relevant paperwork ahead of interviews.
- Work with recruiting managers to ensure they are kept fully up to date with the progress of their successful candidate.
- Produce and issue accurate offer letters and contracts tailored to each appointment
- Acknowledge return of signed contracts for new staff.
- Coordinate the referencing of newly appointed staff.
- Maintain the ongoing recruitment log of vacancies and recruitment activity.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with recruitment agencies; primary points of contact.
- Liaise closely with recruitment agencies and head-hunters to ensure a smooth, efficiently-coordinated recruitment process for candidates and managers.
- Develop and manage a preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies.
- Ensure all new starter files are updated and filing is completed on a regular basis.
- Assist with intern recruitment through liaising with the outsourced agency provider and providing support for assessment day set up
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Recruitment administration experience essential. Will consider agency recruiters.
- Knowledge of professional services is desirable but not essential
- Interest in conducting basic candidate searches would also be an advantage
- Accurate with attention to detail.
25,000 to 35,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job