Our client is looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to help expand their offering within the Marketing and Digital recruitment markets.
The ideal candidates will be Consultant or Senior Consultant level who will own the full 360 recruitment cycle; from setting out a market development strategy, identifying and engaging with target clients through to finding the best individuals within your niche specialist market.
Current opportunities will work across all industries but specialising within these key skills areas:
- MI & Reporting
- Market Research, Market Intelligence
- Data Science & Data Engineering
- Media Planning & Analytics
- Digital - UX/UI & Technical
- Agency Account Managers
- Product/Propositions & Commercial
There are existing client relationships you will be able to leverage, however you must also demonstrate the confidence to build relationships and open doors with new clients. On top of this will be a desire to provide a best-in-class service and great customer experience is paramount.
Our client offer:
- Town centre offices, modern, light - with gaming area, table football, Playstation, etc.
- Strong family environment
- Dress down environment
- Uncapped commission
- Industry leading benefits
- Regular incentives to earn additional holiday, team lunches and trips abroad
- Career development plan backed by individual training budgets
Benefits: Uncapped commission structure, pension, healthcare and life assurance, various incentives including: free lunches, trips overseas (Ibiza, Barcelona, Dubai. Italy, South Africa, Las Vegas and more).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'